Learn the top income earner secrets to build a life changing residual income you can retire on.

Thursday, August 13, 2009

Easy Way to Promote GDI and Any Other Online Business

Are you looking to promote your GDI business? How about another business opportunity? Please keep reading to find out how you can get you very own free marketing system to promote up to 3 different businesses...all at no cost to you.

My name is Dustin Bird and I'm a full time network marketer and I know what's it's like to struggle in this industry. If you don't have someone explain to you in depth exactly what it takes to make real money, you're dead in the water. I was lucky enough to have a mentor expose me to a system and show me exactly what to do and how to do it.

Did you know that 97% of people in the network marketing industry are spending more money than they're making?

I don't know how true that number really is. But, what I do know, is that the remaining percentage of people are the ones who have figured out how to make money online. These 3% are continuing to feed off the ones who haven't figured it out.

How can that number be so lopsided? And, why are there so many people continuing to start their own home businesses if that's true?

Well, for the most part, the reason people are spending more than they're making is because the way they go about their marketing is all wrong. People are being taught strategies that were used decades ago.

One thing about mlm (multi-level marketing) is that it's designed to bring LONG TERM residual income. So the people who have had success with mlm, it took them a long while to build their downline to create the residual income that they have. So the strategies they used to build this downline might have worked way back whenever, but they don't work now.

The problem is these people are still teaching these strategies. Hey, they worked for them, so that's what they know. I'm sure you've heard of them. Cold calling. Making lists of your friends and family. The 3 foot rule, where you talk to everyone around you about your business. Inviting people to seminars.

These are old school techniques, that just don't cut it anymore.

By the way, I'm not in the 97% group, so pay attention, I want you to learn the top earner secrets.

I want to share with you a little about how to have success and I want to assure you that YOU CAN DO IT TOO!

Please get your free New Rich GDI Report and learn what the top earners know.

You'll be taught everything you need to know about promoting your GDI business or any other and be given access to the free marketing system to promote with. This is the easiest thing ever to make money online. I've used systems like this in the past that cost me $50 a month to use. This is totally free. Get yours now.

http://www.NewRichGDI.com
.

0 comments: